Employer Branding Summit 2018
Employer Branding Summit 2018 organized by HRM Institute is one of the top EB-focused events in Poland. The conference is addressed to employers who want to keep up with the top market trends and who are constantly searching for inspiration for their own activities that will help them build a strong and recognizable brand.
What should a modern employer branding be like? Definitely based on a strong relationship with candidates and employees. That is why the main theme of this year’s conference is ‘Human-to-Human Relations in employer branding’.
The keynote speaker of the EB Summit 2018 is Richard Mosley from Universum, widely recognized as one of the leading world authorities on employer brand development and management. The conference is a great opportunity to exchange experience, establish new contacts and discover the best employer branding projects in Poland which will be presented during the Employer Branding Excellence Awards.
Why you should join us:
- High-quality content
- Leading EB experts: Richard Mosley (keynote speaker), Katarzyna Młynarczyk, Anna Macnar and Grzegorz Miłkowski
- The latest trends and research – the premiere of the Employer Branding in Poland 2018 report
- Tools for building communication in EB – content marketing, social media, building an effective EB strategy
- Best practices - case studies from the best employers
- Know-how ready to use in your own company
In addition to the conference, you can participate in 5 employer branding and communication workshops:
- Employer branding strategically – 8/06/2018
- Content marketing in employer branding - 8/06/2018
- Building the employer's brand ¬– from communication to tools - 14/06/2018
- Employer brand communication strategy – 15/06/2018
- Internal employer branding – 20/06/2018
About the event:
Date & Time: 2018-06-07 | 9.00-18.00
Venue: Kino Luna, ul. Marszałkowska 28, Warszawa
Entry fee: 870 PLN – 20% discount on discount code SSC20
More info: www.ebsummit.pl