According to recent studies, about 45 percent of duties performed by paid employees can be automated by adapting current technology. What else will change in the HR world in which we live and work? One thing is certain - the revolution is taking place before our eyes.
On August 28, Warsaw will host an HR-Tech festival - #NarzędziowniaHR conference - an open dialogue on the hottest trends and HR tools. It is a chance to meet and listen to leading industry experts, technological influencers and trendsetters.
What has been planned:
BEST PRACTICE ONLY - good practices presented by leading technology experts, including Ben Greeven - CEO of Thalento and co-founder of HR Tech Valley.
BOARDROOM SESSIONS - creative workshop sessions. Three paths to choose from.
"OPEN AGENDA" - we want the event to match expectations and the needs of our guests. We encourage you to submit your topics and case studies.
AFTER HR – a meeting in a less formal atmosphere. Time for networking and conversations with conference partners
The program includes:
- A key factor in the effectiveness of teams in Google research
- Social Recruiting, a big effect at low cost
- Blended learning - a method that changes everything
- Internal communication in the digital era
- How to encourage employees to share knowledge? | Lionbridge case study
- What will the future workplace look like?
- Big data - trends that you did not know about
- HR analytics - explore new opportunities
- Productivity, working time, work-life blended...
- KEYNOTE SPEECH | Future of HR - tools & competences
See more at www.narzedziowniahr.pl